Kerala Tour Package
Destinations Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kovalam
Duration : 05Nights / 06Days
Destinations : Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kovalam
Duration : 05Nights / 06Days
Day 01 : Cochin Airport - Munnar (165-Km.)
Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Cochin – Munnar (140 KMS – 04 Hours drive)
Post breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and leave by road for an enchanting trip to Munnar. On the way to Munnar, feast upon the panoramic views of the Cardamom Hills and green carpets of tea plantation. Upon arrival in Munnar, check into the hotel/resort. In free time, you may choose to relax in your room and start trekking around the estate. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady(Wildlife sanctuary)
Transfer to Thekkady, drive through one of the most picturesque hill highways of kerala (110 kms / 3.5 hrs). Thekkady is set in the heart of the Cardamom and Pepper Hills of Kerala, This is otherwise the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. Periyar has one of the world's most fascinating Natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. Apart from the wildlife, this region harvest the best quality spices including Cardamom, Pepper and also tea. Evening go for a walk at the Periyar Wild life sanctuary and later for a boating at the periyar lake. Thekkady offers you a rare opportunity to enjoy south India's wildlife. You may take an elephant safari .You can also enjoy the boat safari on Periyar lake to view the varied wildlife of this region. Overnight at the hotel.
Places of Interest / Activities : Periyar Lake, Periyar Wildlife sanctuary, Mudra Cultural Center , Elephant Safari, Spice Tours
Day 05 : Alleppey - Kovalam
Morning get up early to enjoy sunrise of backwater , also you will get a chance to see fishermen catching fish of boat men selling household items in their small canoe , After breakfast the boat will move again for a morning cruise, you will check out from the houseboat at 0900 hrs and proceed to Kovalam beach. The journey is through costal areas of Kerala, you can see , view of lagoons rivers, evergreen coconut palms make this journey very enjoyable , Reach Kovalam and check in at your hotel It is one of the beast beaches of India with its lovely slice beach sand and perfectly positioned palms. Evening relax on the kovalam beach . Overnihgt at Hotel.
Day 06 : Kovalam - Cochin Airport (323-Km.)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels / houseboat
- Stay in a houseboat
- All Sightseeing as par Itinerary
- Boat ride on the Periyar Lake
- Fun activities at Kovalam beach
- AC Vehicle/ Similar for all transfers and sightseeing
- All expenses related to the vehicle and driver
- Currently applicable Hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Any meals other than the inclusion parts
- Any Personal Expenditures like, Entrance, Camera, Laundry, Telephone, Tips etc.
- Anything other than the inclusion part
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sight seeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Cost Per Person
INR - 7999/-
INR - 9450/-
INR - 11220/-
INR - 12580/-
- 24*7 Call
- Above Package Cost Valid For 1st 100 Bookings
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Guest need to carry valid photo ID for each of the family members travelling
- One room can accommodate maximum 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- Fixed/ buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
- Government service tax extra
- Condition Apply*