Amazing Kerala Package
Destinations Kochi – Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppy - Kovalam - Trivandrum
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 01: Arrival Kochi – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of Cheeyappara&Valara and later Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National Park where on can view the famous nilagiriThar (National Park is Closed Park Closed from 01 Feb to 31 March due to breeding season), Later proceed to Mattupetty&Kundala Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Shooting Point and Tea Museum. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady (140km-4hrs)
Take breakfast and then drive to Thekkady. Thekkady offers diverse attractions wildlife sanctuary, hill station and spice plantation. Hence it has been very popular among nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Reach and check in the hotel. Freshen up and relax with comforts of your room. Later drive to Periyar National Park that is the most attractive feature of Thekkady. Enjoy wildlife cruise over the Periyar Lake to see wild life animals. You can also enjoy other delightful and exciting activities such as spice plantations tour, bamboo rafting, jungle trekking and elephant ride. Do not forget to make a visit to local spice market for buying handicrafts and some garden fresh spices. On time return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Thekkady - Alleppy Houseboat (180km-5hrs)
Wake up to the lap of nature. After early breakfast at Munnar, proceed to Alleppey at 8.00am. By noon check in to the Houseboat for a 20 hour long stay and 5 hour cruise through the world famous backwaters of Kerala. Houseboat (Kettuvalloms) is a indigenously developed and designed private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters. The cruise through palm fringed narrow canals, the unique life of the backwater people and above all the nature around you will make long lasting impressions in your mind. Overnight stay in a houseboat.
Day 05: Alleppey - Kovalam (180km-5hrs)
Arise to the watery world, After breakfast check out from Alleppey and Proceed to Resort/ Hotel in Kovalam- the internationally renowned beach destination. By noon check in at the resort. Spend the rest of the day at this palm fringed beach. A massive rocky promontory on the beach makes its waters absolutely safe for swimming and water sports. Overnight at the Resort/Hotel.
Day 06: Kovalam - Trivandrum - Kovalam (50kms-2hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city (dress code of Lungi & Saree is followed). Other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07: Kovalam - Trivandrum Departure (40km-1hrs)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast at the hotel.
- A/C SEDAN for transfers & sightseen
- All meals ( Lunch+Tea snacks+ Candle Light Dinner + Breakfast )to be provided in Houseboat
- Arrival At - Cochin Airport/Ernakulam Railway station , Departure From – Trivendrum/Railway station
- All toll, tax, parking, driver bata& fuel cost.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges other than that which is mentioned in the includes.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Price Per Person
Hotel Munnar Castle / At Woods Resorts
Jungle Park Resorts / Tigers Roare
A/C dlx Houseboat pvt
Neelkantha Resorts / Jeevan Beach Resorts
Terms & Condition:
Terms & Conditions
- Rates and room availability are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Hotel Check in time 1200 hrs and check out time is 1200 hrs. Early Check in and late checkout subject to availability.
- Base category of each hotel will be provided.
- Once the tour is booked or ticket is issued, cancellation charges & service charge will be applicable.
- Extra Person : Children between 0 to 5 years- complimentary, Above 5 years is 25% of the package price per person sharing the same room with an extra bed.
- Meals in the Package can only be availed in the provided hotel.
- Meals on traveling is not included in the package and shall be paid by the customer.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer.
- All packages are extendable on pro rata basis at the time of reservation only or subject to availability.
- No refund for short stay and unveiled facilities
- Package includes all applicable taxes.
Payment Terms & Condition
- 25% of the total amount as advance payment to be paid at the time of booking.
- Balance payment (full & final) has to be done 15 days before/prior to departure.
- In case, Departure date has less than 15 days. Full payment has to be given at the time of the booking.
- The Payment should be through Cash / Cheque / NEFT /Demand Draft in favour of "Holiday Queries" payable at New Delhi.
- Cancellation Period Penalty per person
- Between tour booked and 30 days prior to departure 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 29 to 20 days prior to departure 75% of the total tour cost
- Between 19 to 10 days prior to departure 90% of the total tour cost
- Between 29 to 20 days prior to departure 75% of the total tour cost
Note: NO SHOW means 100% of the total tour cost cancellation charges will be apply.